GeekFetch Product Uploads
Want a little more control? – The GeekFetch Product Uploads site puts you in control!
You Own a store, and want product info
GeekFetch makes listing products the easiest thing you will do!
The GeekFetch product uploads web app is currently in a closed, private beta. We’re building a service that will change the way that stores create products for comic, game, book, t-shirt, and other items.
GeekFetch needs to know what kinds of invoices you’re feeding it. Diamond is a little tricky, Lunar and UCS are easier.
For Diamond, if you’re pulling an invoice from your account, there are two different types of invoices.
- Diamond Web – Download the CSV file, the DiamondCode on this type of invoice has a letter at the end of the code like this: MAR200781E
- Diamond Comic Suite – Download the CSV file, there is a separate column for the price code, the Diamond Code will look like this: MAR200781
- Lunar – use the “Comic Hub” CSV invoice type.
- UCS – use the “Comic Hub” CSV invoice type.
- CSV – Diamond – create a two column CSV with no headers, featuring quantity on the left, and the product Diamond Code on the right. Only include Diamond Codes in this file.
- CSV – Lunar – create a two column CSV with no headers, featuring quantity on the left, and the product Lunar Code on the right. Only include Lunar Codes in this file.
- CSV – UCS – create a two column CSV with no headers, featuring quantity on the left, and the product UCS Code on the right. Only include UCS Codes in this file.
How to Use GeekFetch:
How it Looks:
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure that you select Diamond, Lunar, or UCS for your invoice types.
- To create a CSV for upload, create a two column spreadsheet with Quantity on the left, and Code on the right
- Use separate files for Diamond Codes, vs Lunar Codes, vs UCS codes.
- Do not include a header row